Why would he tell me that kind of thing?

I've known this guy for years, we went to the same Primary School and go to the same Secondary School. We are almost finished Secondary School, 3 more days. Then we will be off to College. I've never been his friend though, he's just a familiar face, and our parents know each other.

Ever since I got dumped, 6 months ago, he's been very friendly towards me. He has started hanging out with me in school, and he also texts me more now. Yeah, we used to text, but never hung out with each other in person. I mean, there was that one time we went to see a musical together. Now, he's always inviting me to go places. The second time, he had invited his guy friend also. He was really clumsy that day. Recently, he had asked me to take a long train ride with him to see a College, but I had too much work to go. Then he asked me if I could go and watch a movie with him, I was also too busy with work.

In school, during P. E, he always leaves his hoodie with me. It's a hoodie he always wear. Recently, in school, we were hanging out together, and he was really fidgety, he was looking down and kicking rocks. He's fidgety sometimes. He told me a story about how a Spanish girl started rubbing her body against his body in a club, and he got a boner.

So, my Q is, why would he tell me that kind of thing? I'm not a dude.
Updates:
7 d ago
Hm, I chose to put this Q on the Guy's Behaviour Section. I'm not sure how it got here. Sorry Guys.
7 d ago
Please still answer.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe he likes you more then just as a friend... maybe he was telling you because he felt awkward about how he reacted to another girl. Maybe he was telling you because he was hoping you would erase the memory by doing the same thing to him. Or better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's comfortable with you and trusts you or it could be he would like you to rub your body against his and that's his clumsy way of telling you indirectly.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Well then. How dare he? I don't want to do that with him, what does he take me for? If that's the case, how can I actually get him to respect me? Isn't that disrespectful?

• 7 d ago

I wouldn't really go as far as to say it's disrespectful, in fact he probably does respect you as it sounds like you two have known each other for a very long time. While girls tend to mature mentally and emotionally quicker then guys, he's a typical guy that is maturing physically and starting to get a unusually high flow of hormones through his body which in turn will tend to make him feel horny and he may not know exactly how to deal with that. Give him some slack, be nice to him but set boundaries when you need too.

• It got here because the moderators put it here because it has sexual references. He shouldn't have said that to you; it's just stupid. The other things point to him being interesting in a relationship with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Se is sexually attracted to you but is too hamstrung to express it directly. Awkand remote as he was, he was halking "dirty" and hoping for a reaction.

1|0
    0|0
  • He thinks of you as a friend. Either that, or he's tryna tell you a sexy story cause he hopes it'll turn you on.

1|0
    0|0
  • This guy is interested in you and is dropping hints.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think he was letting you know he has interest elsewhere and that if you have any interest, you need to act.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • He is looking sexually at you

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Do you think those are his intentions? To get into bed with me? If so, what should I do? I don't want to seem easy. I don't want him to think he can just freely tell me those kind of things to me. :/

• 7 d ago

Tell him i am not interested in anybody's boner, nor i am looking for relationship at the moment and i have always looked at you as friend only.
      You can say all this depending upon situation he puts you in

• 7 d ago

pm me and ill answer

Recommended myTakes