Why would he tell me that kind of thing?

I've known this guy for years, we went to the same Primary School and go to the same Secondary School. We are almost finished Secondary School, 3 more days. Then we will be off to College. I've never been his friend though, he's just a familiar face, and our parents know each other.

Ever since I got dumped, 6 months ago, he's been very friendly towards me. He has started hanging out with me in school, and he also texts me more now. Yeah, we used to text, but never hung out with each other in person. I mean, there was that one time we went to see a musical together. Now, he's always inviting me to go places. The second time, he had invited his guy friend also. He was really clumsy that day. Recently, he had asked me to take a long train ride with him to see a College, but I had too much work to go. Then he asked me if I could go and watch a movie with him, I was also too busy with work.

In school, during P. E, he always leaves his hoodie with me. It's a hoodie he always wear. Recently, in school, we were hanging out together, and he was really fidgety, he was looking down and kicking rocks. He's fidgety sometimes. He told me a story about how a Spanish girl started rubbing her body against his body in a club, and he got a boner.

So, my Q is, why would he tell me that kind of thing? I'm not a dude.
7 d ago
Hm, I chose to put this Q on the Guy's Behaviour Section. I'm not sure how it got here. Sorry Guys.
7 d ago
Please still answer.

27