Guys, What do you think about a girl who swallow cum?

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally think it’s hot when she swallows my load. I also think that it will pay off for her to suck the fuck outta my big ole dick and swallow every drop because while she mouth fuckin my cock I’m gonna be doing things to her pussy with my mouth, fingers, and a toy that she couldn’t have imagined possible. Causing her to have non stop orgasms.

1|0
    0|0
  • After affirming that no woman *has to* swallow, or do anything she is not comfortable doing for that matter, I think having my cum swallowed would make me feel amazing, accepted, adored... it is quite intimate. It is also memorable. I don't forget those moments. In summary, it is extremely hot and a huge boost to my ego.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• I feel like she's honoring my precious gift to her. It belongs inside her.

1|0
    0|0
  • The girl who swallow cum are called to be a true women. She should accept cum as honour of blowjob. According to me, cum is to be considered as love juices. If she is taking it, then she can do anything for me.

Love all those girls who swallow cum and take it as normal and honour of pride.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she's is 2 cool. Reason being not many girls/women I know swallow cum. They think they are 2 good. Any woman who swallows cum. She's a keeper.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is healthy sexually and will accept me pleasuring her

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Healthy?

• 7 d ago

Meaning sexually minded... no guilt about wanting pleasure and no guilt about giving the same...😉

• Pretty much a requirement.

Spitting is kinda insulting and you certainly wouldn't like it if the person you're with spit out your juices after going down on you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful!
    She loves him so much as to bring himself into her (or something to that effect)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot, not a requirement but certainly a nice bonus during sex

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent, in general, except that by swallowing she eliminates the need to clean up, so she can continue sucking until I cum again.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's doing it with me, I think very highly of her. If she's doing it with other boys, I do not think highly of her.

1|0
    0|0
  • That she enjoys the taste and the act of swallowing what she put the effect in to get the desired end result

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that this is the best behavior but if she doesn't really like it then she needn't do it every time but every now and then.

1|0
    0|0
  • I Think highly of a girl who can give a skilled BJ. Swallowing is at her discretion, as is spitting. Either way doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, for some reason, we like it! For me, I'd be more concerned about her liking it or not...

1|0
    0|1
  • I hot, especially if she can do it without choking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate it very much if she does that. It's a very meaningful act.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she likes it, then good for her. However, I wouldn't make her swallow. I wouldn't cum in her mouth if I have a choice in this.

0|0
    0|0
  • l love that its her choice if she wants to swallow or not

1|0
    0|0
  • 🎶you’re the best all around, nothing’s ever keep you down🎶

1|0
    0|0
  • Vary sexy, and if you do it for guys pleasure not your own much respect.

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s her decision so it certainly doesn’t bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's a treasure and an angel, to be treated with great adoration.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking hot as hell...

1|0
    0|0
  • Wanted to be powerful

1|0
    0|0
  • She's a keeper haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the appeal of it.