Guys, What do you think about a girl who swallow cum?

48

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally think it’s hot when she swallows my load. I also think that it will pay off for her to suck the fuck outta my big ole dick and swallow every drop because while she mouth fuckin my cock I’m gonna be doing things to her pussy with my mouth, fingers, and a toy that she couldn’t have imagined possible. Causing her to have non stop orgasms.

• After affirming that no woman *has to* swallow, or do anything she is not comfortable doing for that matter, I think having my cum swallowed would make me feel amazing, accepted, adored... it is quite intimate. It is also memorable. I don't forget those moments. In summary, it is extremely hot and a huge boost to my ego.