How can I experience sexual pleasure if nothing mentally arouses me?

I know a lot of sexual pleasure comes from being turned in your mind but is there a way I can still experience it without being turned on in the mind?

013

Most Helpful Guys

• Are you at all turned on by lesbian sex? It could be that you're attracted in that direction. I think I felt desire long before I figured out a way to satiate - at least w/ another person present but util you have had an orgasm it's hard to envision what they feel like.

• 9 d ago

it doesn't do anything for me

• Do you mean nothing arouses you like guys talking sexually or swing guys like that? Or do you mean you have never experienced anything there for nothing arouses you?

• 9 d ago

i mean, i can make myself wet if i hit the right spot, but i don't feel any pleasure, so that makes me feel like i would need to be mentally aroused in order for it to feel good.

• 9 d ago

So it sounds like you have some sort of nerve or mental block... I would recommend seeing a massage therapist or specifically a sexual massage therapist or a Tantric massage therapist... they tend to cost a lot... but they will help!

• 9 d ago

How would that help me in the long run