Holy smoke! Tiny dick.. but big punch, have other girls experienced this? No joke?

I have been into this guy for a while, we had sex this afternoon. At first I saw his dick and im like "omg, this is going to be awkward"... its soo small and I'm not one for dick sizes, I have never cared. I have not even been with many people. Holy crap though, is it really about its not the size, Its how you use it? Like the head of his member is like a little parachute and the rest is super skinny and tiny. Like a very small stick with a mushroom cap at the end. I actually want more, its insane. Women have you had similar experiences?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• You right it's not about the size it's the way you use it
    You can get a huge Dick and feel nothing and get a small Dick and orgasm like a million times

312
  • Good for you!!

• Size has never been as important as some think, and yes I understand some women like extra girth but not all women would agree, some like there cervix hit others hate that as it can hurt, but a 5" to 6" dick can easily hit the cervix doggy style. Use what you have to the best advantage and enjoy.

• All of your sensitivity in your pussy is in the first inch, so that’s why it works.

• Lmao how small?

• Clearly. Women can orgasm off one finger

• sounds like he hit the right spot.

• Lol then change your bf? 😂

• Lol this is a guy in disguise

• Thanks for making me feel a LITTLE insecure

• 1 d ago

Why does this make you insecure?

• you have no idea how this raised my confidence and im sure of others too. You deserve everything good in life

• Just be a good person and be kind to him.

• How was sex with him, good or bad?

• So he just had a very prominent and fat head on a tiny dick? And he was circumcised?
    I can imagine that this can feel great!

• nope, it was awkward

• Nope