Have you ever have DP sex?

0|5

Most Helpful Guys

• I have done DP several times. I like it because I have always had experiences where the woman absolutely loved it, and that is what is the turn on. Being apart of a woman's fantasy is awesome and to see her realize she has to cocks inside her at the same time is awesome. I prefer being in her pussy because I get to see her expressions and hear her moans and kinky whispers. It is also usually followed by some intense kissing from the woman. I have never really been ever to feel the other guy's cock, but then again it is the last thing I am focused on. One neat thing I can usually feel is how it feels like all of the space inside her is completely filled up, ass and pussy. It is hard to describe, but it feels like there is no room left in her for anything else, which I imagine must feel incredible to her. I have had women tell me part of the amazing feeling is that the 2 cocks put insane pressure against her g-spot. It is a lot of fun, I recommend it to everyone. I tried DVP once, and wasn't much of a fan, still hot for her, but not nearly asmuch and it is much harder to accomplish.

1|0
    0|0
  • l done it to a girl with her boyfriend they were booked into a hotel it was fantastic she was a very hot sexy girl it was the three of us in the one big bed we gave her a spit roasting then swapped around then we stuck our dicks in her soaking wet pussy we all loved it we done sex from 4pm till the next morning

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sort of: butt plug and my cock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but is a fantasy of mine

0|10
    0|0
  • I know many women who find that to be the ultimate turn on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tried it--DAMN it was hard to get that position on her.

So we did spit-roasting instead and traded off front and back each time anyone had an orgasm (including her).

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have, but have been offered. Just don’t like the idea of my cock being so close to another man’s

0|1
    0|0
  • not enjoying from male point if view. i don't like another d**k dangling around in front of me.

0|0
    1|0
  • yes... twice. One time vag and anal and the other vag and oral

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, im into group sex so i have mfm sometimes. I also use a butt plug when i fuck her

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Never tried it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

You should... my former fuck buddy went nuts when i did it to her... it wasn't two guys... just one and a toy.

• nope

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

unless it counts when I am having sex and they have a dildo or a butt plug in them then yeah
      but not had it where a 3rd party was involved

• Nope!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, one is enough

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and loved it DP anal

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet but bet you have

0|0
    0|0
  • Assisted in giving yes

0|0
    0|0
  • You know I have just not with you my Love 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • What does DP stand for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Want to try

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but have fantasy of two girls fuck by me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, once in college days.

0|2
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

regal us with the story... if you dont mind.

• 6 d ago

@Tdieseler long.

• Kind of, but not with two real cocks. My boyfriend bought a strapon and we role played it like that.

1|1
    0|0
  • My ex and I did she used her new dildo and me it was great fun want to hear more about it?

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes