Have you ever have DP sex?

619

Most Helpful Guys

• I have done DP several times. I like it because I have always had experiences where the woman absolutely loved it, and that is what is the turn on. Being apart of a woman's fantasy is awesome and to see her realize she has to cocks inside her at the same time is awesome. I prefer being in her pussy because I get to see her expressions and hear her moans and kinky whispers. It is also usually followed by some intense kissing from the woman. I have never really been ever to feel the other guy's cock, but then again it is the last thing I am focused on. One neat thing I can usually feel is how it feels like all of the space inside her is completely filled up, ass and pussy. It is hard to describe, but it feels like there is no room left in her for anything else, which I imagine must feel incredible to her. I have had women tell me part of the amazing feeling is that the 2 cocks put insane pressure against her g-spot. It is a lot of fun, I recommend it to everyone. I tried DVP once, and wasn't much of a fan, still hot for her, but not nearly asmuch and it is much harder to accomplish.

• l done it to a girl with her boyfriend they were booked into a hotel it was fantastic she was a very hot sexy girl it was the three of us in the one big bed we gave her a spit roasting then swapped around then we stuck our dicks in her soaking wet pussy we all loved it we done sex from 4pm till the next morning

Most Helpful Girl