Guys, can you feel if a woman has an orgasm while you’re inside of her?

Can you feel something if she cums while you’re penetrating her? When you’re down on her can you tell? What do you feel (both physically and mentally)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Only if her vaginal canal contracts. Which would be a vaginal orgasm. If she doesn't have vaginal orgasms, only clitoral orgasms, I haven't experienced anything.

But god fucking damn it when her PC muscles contract. It's fucking amazing. That said, she can do that manually, so it doesn't necessarily mean that she has actually had an orgasm. It could just mean she's faking. But, fuck it, I win either way in that case, because it feels incredible. Blew me away when it first happened, I was like "What the fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Can't tell clit orgasms at all.

Mentally? I guess you feel satisfied that you're doing a good job, liking that she's enjoying it too. That's important, for sure. Strokes the ego, but also makes you feel closer to her. If you don't think she's faking. But women have joked about faking so often, that I'm always on guard with that sort of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can usually tell both physically and mentally. If I'm inside her I feel her pussy pulse and massage me. If I'm going down on her it feels amazing and I usually get pushed into her pussy.

I feel amazing when I do it physically I want more and to cum along with her.

Sadly it has been a while since I made a girl orgasm. I'd love to help you orgasm though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• During anal I can. Girls tend to suddenly loosen up and let me penetrate much deeper. Plus the flush skin and small shaky movements, but girls get those with vaginal sometimes, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes for sure, her vagina clamps down on the penis and sometimes during lighter orgasms a wave of tightness passes from one end to the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I can feel her vagina tighten and loosen around me repeatedly, so I can tell when she orgasms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes, I can feel her grip me harder when she cums.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can’t, unless there’s some movement like shivering or contracting in her muscles going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, i understand that from her shaking body or pushing her body towards me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she stops struggling

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I can feel her grip down at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually if the girl digs her nails in my back that’s a sign that mission is accomplished. Also some girls have their legs twitch after an orgasm.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

That's true. It's an involuntary reaction, the hands will clench up.

• Varies to woman to woman. You're all snowflakes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes