Craving my boyfriends dick, scared to annoy him with me being so damn thirsty?

My sex drive is probably bugger than my boyfriend’s and often it is me initiating. We have been together for 2 years. I also sometimes text him naughty texts, invite him over to have just to have sex etc. I am probably the dirty one, he likes it, but sometimes he is also the sensible one saying not now, not here etc. I am afraid that I am over the top, especially the last few days I am just so horny and craving his dick but I am scared he will get bored if I keep telling him and feel overwhelmed, but these days in particular I just can’t get enough and I am just so horny all the time like I am serious, not just saying this.

414