Do you think Amish porn exist, if so how do you think it compares to regular porn?

• Amish porn doesn't exist
  • Amish porn is X-rated just like any other porn
  • Amish porn is porn turned PG
    Vote C

310

310
  • AHHHHHHHH IM SCREAMING, this is the BEST question I've ever seen on here!

• Well, it'd have to be hand drawn, I think. Passed down for generations.

• 5 d ago

"Here, son. You know Martha down the ravine? This is drawn in the likeness of her great great grandmother. Do not marry her or you won't be able to pass this to your son"

• It would be full of incest and passed down generations XD

• Just a lot of horny amish boys watching pretty fully clothed amish girls churn butter and milk mares

• Well, considering you're not allowed to film the Amish, I'm gonna say NO

• They use stone dildos, and they talk in old English.

• Amish porn is a dude humping a goat

• I doubt it exists in any form.

• It would have to be drawings or woodcuts.

• They are human lots of insest though not good

• Amish porn is a girl with a creepy smile.

• Chances are, it'll be far more twisted, perverse, R-rated and disturbing than anything you can imagine. Look at Japan, for instance; the most sexually deprived, least sexually active nation in the world. And yet, we all know what Japanese porn's like. And Indonesia's got some of the most stringent, puritanical anti-pornography laws on the planet. The end result? Indonesian porn consists of hentai artbooks like those of Kharismati Jati (CAUTION- do NOT look up this artist's work, unless you're in incognito mode, and you've got a healthy supply of brain-bleach on hand. Along with a sick-bucket. Don't say I didn't want you...)
    proxy.duckduckgo.com/.../
    original-work.simply-hentai.com/dihamili-kakek-buyut-impregnated-by-great-grandfather