What was your first time like? Did you cum?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• My first time went like this. I was drunk at a party, maybe 15 or 16. I laid down on the lawn to settle for a minute and a girl dropped down beside and we started chatting about the stars. Then we saw a shooting star and the next thing I know she was on top of me kissing me, so I went with it. We kissed for a while then she stood up and helped me up and took me by the hand to a weird little area behind some bushes in the back yard. She pulled down my pants and started sucking my cock. I started thrusting because that was the natural feeling that came over me, but at this time I didn't realize that I had a big cock and I guess it was choking her, which I didn't realize because I was drunk and in heaven getting my cock sucked. She eventually bit down on my cock actually breaking then skin. Then I realized that I was thrusting too deep. Then we kissed some more and I sucked on her boobs and kissed my way down her stomach and eventually took off her pants and started to lick her. She smelled so wonderful and tasted so nice. All I kept thinking was I can't believe I actually have my mouth on this delicious pussy right now. Then I when I didn't think it could get any better I slid my cock inside of her and I knew this was to me the best feeling in the world. I remember thinking how warm she was and how wet and slippery she was. It was amazing. I thrust my cock back and forth a bit and then she said "don't cum inside me, if I get pregnant my dad will kill you", so I stopped for minute and she sucked my cock some more. We went back and forth from fucking and sucking, each time her saying the same thing every time I slid my cock inside her. After a little while of this 3 of her friends appeared out of nowhere and started yelling get off her etc, like I was doing this against her will or something. At any rate, I rolled off of her and they stood her up and just looked at me laying on the ground with no shirt on, pants around my ankles, and a raging hard cock sticking up. Then they ran off. I did not cum :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't cum because she became scared what it meant that we had sex. In her perspective I totally understand it and I wasn't very upset but rather sad that she had the thoughts she did which again were understandable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It was 26th of December 2013. Very improvised. We were alone at my place and we looked at each other as we cuddled naked. She started sucking me and we ended up having sex. I came but I took a long time, since I was nervous. But it was fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When I realized I had the green light, I was hot as hell already and was only about a minute away.. I poked around and I couldn't find home and all the rubbing against skin and hair was too much and I ejaculated in her thigh crease,
    Damn!

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes i can remember age 12 , i was masturbating
    and i ejaculated i was so scared, i thought to myself
    what is happening to me than i realize that it was semen
    i thought oh my gosh i won't have to tell my Mom to take
    me to the ER yes it was scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was great, but not for the reasons I thought it would be. The foreplay was the best part, although she gave a really good bj as well, the penetration was great, but not better than the foreplay or bj. Yes, I came, and I made her cum, too

0|0
    0|0
  • My first time was amazing best night ever and yeah I came like a really intense orgasm

1|0
    0|0
  • I started masturbating when I was 13. I was in the shower and decided to give it ago. It felt so good. Then I lost my virginity when I was 18 and I cummed so hard inside her haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Uncomfortable but exhilarating and intimate. Unfortunately, I didn't orgasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I came. I threw her off the bed right before I came.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Ouch!

• 9 d ago

I was naive. We rented a hotel and I was trying to be a virgin until marriage. Thought the loophole was I could not cum inside her and remain a virgin. She was on top and just before I came I wanted to still be a virgin, so I lifted her off of me and she landed in the space between the wall and the hotel bed. Ha ha she was pissed!

• 9 d ago

That's fucking hilarious oh my godd

• Yeah i lost it to my ex it was good. When we broke up it was hard to let go of that attachment though lol but I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Highly pleasurable but no orgasm

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still a virgin

0|1
    0|0
  • No I did not

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring, no I didn't cum

0|0
    0|0
  • My first was in a girls hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first time wasn’t that great, and no I didn’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know. I'll tell you if it ever happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • fast and over too quickly

yes came

0|0
    0|0
  • It was great because I had a girl so horny

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s been about fourteen years since that happened but I remember that I blew her mind because I knew what I was doing & she loved it. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • First time? Nervous... I came quickly... LOL

But it was with a woman I really liked and it was an intimate experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • None I'm still a virgin. But if you want to play with me I would be happy to lose it to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

Hahah that's sweet 💋😊

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

You look so beautiful in your profile image.

• 9 d ago

Nice try my guy. Maybe feel your way forward more first😂

Recommended myTakes