What was your first time like? Did you cum?

619

Most Helpful Guys

• My first time went like this. I was drunk at a party, maybe 15 or 16. I laid down on the lawn to settle for a minute and a girl dropped down beside and we started chatting about the stars. Then we saw a shooting star and the next thing I know she was on top of me kissing me, so I went with it. We kissed for a while then she stood up and helped me up and took me by the hand to a weird little area behind some bushes in the back yard. She pulled down my pants and started sucking my cock. I started thrusting because that was the natural feeling that came over me, but at this time I didn't realize that I had a big cock and I guess it was choking her, which I didn't realize because I was drunk and in heaven getting my cock sucked. She eventually bit down on my cock actually breaking then skin. Then I realized that I was thrusting too deep. Then we kissed some more and I sucked on her boobs and kissed my way down her stomach and eventually took off her pants and started to lick her. She smelled so wonderful and tasted so nice. All I kept thinking was I can't believe I actually have my mouth on this delicious pussy right now. Then I when I didn't think it could get any better I slid my cock inside of her and I knew this was to me the best feeling in the world. I remember thinking how warm she was and how wet and slippery she was. It was amazing. I thrust my cock back and forth a bit and then she said "don't cum inside me, if I get pregnant my dad will kill you", so I stopped for minute and she sucked my cock some more. We went back and forth from fucking and sucking, each time her saying the same thing every time I slid my cock inside her. After a little while of this 3 of her friends appeared out of nowhere and started yelling get off her etc, like I was doing this against her will or something. At any rate, I rolled off of her and they stood her up and just looked at me laying on the ground with no shirt on, pants around my ankles, and a raging hard cock sticking up. Then they ran off. I did not cum :(

• I didn't cum because she became scared what it meant that we had sex. In her perspective I totally understand it and I wasn't very upset but rather sad that she had the thoughts she did which again were understandable.

Most Helpful Girl