Does he like either one of us or is he just a man who enjoys looking?

There is this guy at work, cute, he seems to be staring a lot at me and this other girl too. I thought he might be into one of us. I've seen him speaking with her a couple times, he spoke to me too but it seemed to be work related so I don't want to jump to conclusions. If he is interested in her and not me that is fine, I won't bother, but I wonder if there is a way to know if he might be interested without asking directly and making things awkward in case I am wrong. How can I find out which one of us he wants? Or perhaps it's neither and he just stares a lot. ;D

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't tell him you are interested - if you want to know - say things like - that lake is so romantic - I really wish I had somebody to go with. Don't ask him out. If you talk like that once or twice a month - he will get the idea and if he is interested he will do something about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

hmm, good idea, because if he was interested that would be an opening for him to offer. a good hint of me to say I am available and looking for someone to go with to the lake or sth like this :D thanks. I'll try to get to talk to him some more.

• Maybe he’s just a friendly guy that likes to talk to both of you.
    You may have to get a little aggressive if you want him.
    Maybe get tickets to a show or restaurant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just looking

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes