Does he like either one of us or is he just a man who enjoys looking?

There is this guy at work, cute, he seems to be staring a lot at me and this other girl too. I thought he might be into one of us. I've seen him speaking with her a couple times, he spoke to me too but it seemed to be work related so I don't want to jump to conclusions. If he is interested in her and not me that is fine, I won't bother, but I wonder if there is a way to know if he might be interested without asking directly and making things awkward in case I am wrong. How can I find out which one of us he wants? Or perhaps it's neither and he just stares a lot. ;D

21