What's your personal recipe for great sex?

413

Most Helpful Guys

• Do not try to be anything but yourself but let yourself go. There is nothing more arousing for most guys than knowing their partner is turned on. If you want to add a little spice to it try edging, either receiving or giving. Bringing someone to the absolute edge of orgasm - might need to be lightly restrained, silk ties work well- but getting her to the edge so that she's screaming for release and then finally giving in to whatever really makes them aroused will cause amazingly intense orgasms

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t know if there’s actually a recipe. I think you either have sexual chemistry with someone or you don’t. One thing that is important is being able to read what the other person wants. Maybe that intuitiveness creates the chemistry? I don’t know.

• Being a switch.