What's your personal recipe for great sex?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Do not try to be anything but yourself but let yourself go. There is nothing more arousing for most guys than knowing their partner is turned on. If you want to add a little spice to it try edging, either receiving or giving. Bringing someone to the absolute edge of orgasm - might need to be lightly restrained, silk ties work well- but getting her to the edge so that she's screaming for release and then finally giving in to whatever really makes them aroused will cause amazingly intense orgasms

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t know if there’s actually a recipe. I think you either have sexual chemistry with someone or you don’t. One thing that is important is being able to read what the other person wants. Maybe that intuitiveness creates the chemistry? I don’t know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a switch.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Long foreplay as kinky as possible with lots of oral accompanied with use of a dildo while she is working my cock with her mouth and hands. Several orgasms for her before I even start tearin her ass up with my big ole swollen cock. Then it’s on! All positions fuckin slow some of the time and rough wide open fuckin with your legs spread as wide as I can get them and your ankles by your ears. I’d ruin that pussy before it was over with.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is hard question. It assumes every girl likes the same thing all the time as well as myself. Sometimes I want slow and focused so every nerve ending feels stimulated. Sometimes I want erotic touch or a mix of both. But, there are times that good ol rip your close off, butt swatting meat slapping sex gets the job done best. If she can handle it a day of all three would be best!

1|0
    0|0
  • www.jamieoliver.com/.../
    It's Jamie Oliver's recipe but it's definitely orgasmic

0|0
    0|0
  • Inserting Point A into Point B, C, and D, and stirring vigorously. Add a little shake here and there and a firm smack as necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it slow and easy. Lots of fingering, kissing, hugging, tongue action everywhere, then Mr Cock makes his appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Be in love with the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lights off. Action starts.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1/4 c evoo 1/4 c stfu

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to talk naughty to her while we fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • No inhibitions with either parties involved

0|0
    0|0
  • It involves him on top, being dominant, telling me what to do, me obeying, me giving him a blowjob, and last but not least him cumming in me

1|1
    0|0
  • Having a big dick is the most important when it comes to great sex

0|0
    0|0
  • In my country we use wodka to make a sex good boom boom

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes