Girls, Do you love to pee on your S/O's face or mouth?

I admit , i love to. I enjoy it.
  • Yes i do
  • No i dont
2 d ago
GUYS AND GIRLS READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY. I HAVE SAID "ON" THE MOUTH NOT "IN" THE MOUTH.

1019

1019
  • What the actual F? I have never heard that women liked this kind of stuff until I came to GAG. I can't believe guys would like that any more than I would like some guy peeing on me. Does anyone have normal sex anymore? This has got to be a troll.

• 2 d ago

I never understood why people like it. It's definitely not for me.

• I fetish more than that. I want her piss not on the mouth but inside the mouth as I have this weird fetish to drink her golden shower.

I am kinky I know, but unfortunately girls are not comfortable doing so as none have accepted to this proposal to pee in my mouth or face or anywhere other than the bathroom without my presence.

• I have seen past Gfs peeing, like normally, not on anyone, or in anyone's face. Is this some internet kink thing?

• No, I do not pee on my guys face, mouth, or any part of him.

• honestly, as sexual as I am, I don't feel comfortable about doing this and it wouldn't bring any kind of satisfaction to me for as much as I can think about it.
    .
    But then again, different people, different "hobbies" and also, some get you ticking differently, so depending on the person you are with, I assume that you can get involved in all kinds of games and it's up to you to say yes or no, as long as you feel comfortable doing it with that person.

When and how did you discover this fetish?

• My girlfriend in college used to tell me to lay in the tub on my back. She’d get on top, spread her legs and would pee on my cock and balls.

• I'm not a girl but I love it when a girl pees on me which ever part

• Everything thats disgusting doesn't mean its sexy.. wtffffffff

• I’ve never had this opportunity but honestly sounds hot!

• that’s truly disgusting, no.

• Wtf you can get him sick

• WTH! o̿ ̭ o̿ I had no idea people do this!

• 2 d ago

It's a sexual act.

• 2 d ago

OHHHH :o well thanks for explaining! (^J^) Every day i find out about more and more acts like that and i didn't even know that was a thing

• 2 d ago

So you would consider shitting on someone a sexual act too? It's not sexual, it's perverse.

• Yuck

• That's just gross so nope

• That's gross no 😟

• Eww, no 🤢🤮

• No 🤮

• Yeah

• what the fuck is wrong with you?

• Nope not into that fucked up shit

• 2 d ago

Most people don't like pre play lol o surprised you thought most people would like it

• that is making me ☠

• Nope

• Never really thought about it. I don't think I would want her to do it, but what makes it so exciting in your view?

• I like it but I would prefer to to do it to me. I'd be happy to get peed on by you

• People who's fucked up in the head enjoy Golden showers.

• I want to be your slave

• Too messy, I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of that. But I do like it when my Girlfriend farts on me.

• So my boyfriend likes this, wondering how it would go down. I told him I’d totally do it. I’d pretty much do anything that’s between two people.

• I think guys enjoy it more often than girls.