My girlfriend told me she gets off really hard?

I was in a small trip with this girl and everything was perfect. We played with eachother there for the first time and after almost 3 weeks we started a discussion about those things, and she told me that it is harder for her to get off. I have done my job down there for like 25 minutes and i thought i did a preety good job since she didn t moved anymore after and we fell asleep togheter, i started slowly kissing her teasing her a lot and all that stuff. But she told me she didn t get off when we were in this trip togheter, and i was a bit confused after. She is super fine because she told me that it s perfect for her because we can learn eachother with the time and what we like. I need to mention that she didn t really talked too much, to give me some tips for what she likes and so. Now when im thinking about this i feel a bit upset I don't know why. Can you give me some tips on what should i try or how should i help her? Or help me? Maybe i did a bad job but from my perspective i did everything fine.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It will most likely be because she uses a rabbit or some other sex toy to pleasure herself which is not natural so now that's how hard you have to work to get her to cum you can try asking her to lay off the toys for a bit that can help or just get a small bullet toy to use on her yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Try coaxing her into talking about what she likes more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some just canĀ“t be helped. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • She gets off differently work with her to find what makes her cum. Might be handcuffs or a spanking

0|0
    0|0
  • How does she usually get off>

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes