How many people have you had sex with in your life?

I know a lot of people who claim to have slept with 20 or more people. Is it really as great as it’s claimed to be or are people just bragging despite not actually feeling that way. Thanks
  • Never slept with anyone before
    Vote A
  • 1 person
    Vote B
  • 2/3
    Vote C
  • 3-5
    Vote D
  • 5-10
    Vote E
  • 10-15
    Vote F
  • 15 or more
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A don't really see what's so great about sleeping with so many different people I would much prefer just one person that I enjoy kissing and having sex with over and over because you will sleep with them way more times than just saying I have had sex with 50 people once or even twice it's not even a contest which I would prefer

0|1
    0|0
  • 63 people! Not proud but also not ashamed!

0|2
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Cool, what was the most frequent way of you finding those people? Tinder, or just plain old bars? Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

• 2 d ago

I’m too old for tinder! All just meeting out and about. In bars and clubs. Never been on a dating website...

• 2 d ago

I wonder how many my mom did she was your age

• 2.πŸ–€

0|1
    0|0
  • I've gotten drunk so I can't give you a definitive answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over 9000

0|1
    0|0
  • 9 girls 7 guys.

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • 8 guys 5 girls

0|2
    0|1
  • Ten for me so far

0|0
    0|0
  • Including my husband 5.

0|0
    0|0
  • 23 in my lifetime but only 9 since 1985. I prefer having one partner for a long time to having many partners for a short time.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Why did you go for multiple partners instead of just settling down with one in the first place then. Was it the environment that made you feel like you were in a race with others or

• 2 d ago

No, I was never in a competition with others. I had sex when I was looking for love and it took me many years to realize the relationship between the two.

• It is fun to sleep with more women. Just being honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Claim?"
    A woman can walk into any bar/lounge/club and get fucked within an hour. Why would that be something to brag about? There's 365 days in a year. Never believe a woman when she tells you her body count.

0|1
    0|1
  • Only two guys and I'm not ashamed of that small number! Both of which I was in a relationship with and we dated for a while before I had sex with them :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes