Receiving oral makes me nervous 😷?

I'm almost 19 years old and have never received oral sex. I've been with a few partners but none of them ever went down on me. Now I'm seeing this new guy and he wants to do this but for some reason it makes me really nervous. Any advice to get me to chill out or am I being ridiculous?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You are definitely not being ridiculous. The complex and corrupt social culture that got you nervous about this is ridiculous, but not you, if that makes sense.

In order to overcome your anxiety, I think you should know where it comes from. Think about it and ask yourself why you're nervous. If I have to speculate, I'd say you're nervous because you're worried he might not like something or another--the scent, the taste, etc. If that is the case, you should remember that you wouldn't let him go down on you just for him, but for you. You should be enjoying oral sex for him to enjoy it. Why? Because most people who enjoy giving oral sex do because they like to please others. I think that remembering that would help you let go.

Also, if you trust the guy to be mature and rational, talk to him about it. Tell him you're nervous and see what he can do to help you overcome that.

We can discuss this further if you want, but I don't want to be too long.

Hope this helps :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just remember that he wants to do it and that he's the one asking to go down on you. Women always worry that they won't smell or taste good, but I've never had a bad experience. Giving my girlfriend oral always gets me really turned-on.

1|0
    0|0
  • As with anything sexual it’s going to take a level of trust in him. So let him know it’s new for you and if you don’t trust him enough don’t take your pants off.

1|0
    0|0
  • First, know that it's perfectly normal to feel nervous and awkward.

Next, learn to relax. Closing your eyes, taking deep breaths help.

Further, if you trust your guys, keep telling yourself that he's doing it to pleasure you. So enjoy it.

But if you are like fuck buddies, then it could be more difficult emotionally. As a guy I just force myself to think logically that it's a unique experience so don't miss the chance. You see what you can do.

Finally, get into a position where you can be physically relax. For example, lie at the edge of the bed with both feet on the floor. He eats you whole kneeling on the floor.

And hey, it's just oral sex! Enjoy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Trust that he wants to do it, you're not forcing him, it's not an ordeal for him. Guys do this, girls love it. Give it a try.

1|0
    0|0
  • Relax let him do what most guys enjoy doing and enjoy it since you have never had it done let him explore see what works for you and most of all have fun and enjoy the ride

1|0
    0|0
  • its a normal thing during sex and for a guy to want to is rare as u know so let him try worst case ur still uncomfortable and u try another day

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are being apprehensive.
    My advice, let it happen, you will like it so much you’ll wonder why you got nervous.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have masturbated before than think of it as you masturbating a little just a bit more intense

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the best part. Those other guys were losers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel awkward about this as well🖤

1|0
    0|0
  • Just relax dont be nervous

1|0
    0|0
  • Lay down and enjoy it you want regret it

1|0
    0|0
  • Well. Why you nervous. ?

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll go down on you. Jk

0|0
    0|0
  • What part of oral has you nervous?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course most didn’t go down on you. Further proves that men are basically gay.

1|0
    0|2
    • 6 d ago

To answer your question, don’t be so self-conscious. If he doesn’t like it, he doesn’t like it. It seems harder for us in a way cause we have to open up our legs and women tend to be more shy to begin with, but take a page from men’s book in this instance.

• My advice is to talk it out maybe sext and pretend his head is down there. I can help if you want.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes