Why does she do to me when we have sex?

We have been in love since 2 years. We regularly have sex but she complains me about pain. I often have sex with different position which doesn't allow me to go deep. She feels comfortable. However, I love to go deep into her but doesn't want to hurt or make her uncomfortable. I am just making my point clear I am not huge but 7.6 inches (19.6 cm). I am not boasting my ego. I just want to know is she petite or she doesn't want me to have sex in missionary position so that I can get closer to her. Sometimes she put her hand on my chest eventhough I am not deep into her. She says it hurts her. But I feel embarrassing.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Quite a few guys and gals would say your penis is pretty large. I mean Johnny Sins' dick is "huge" but it's only like 7-7.25 inches. Don't feel embarrassed, not like it's your fault you got a big dick. Just be patient and listen to what she wants sexually

0|1
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

Does my penis size fall under huge size margin

• I am wondering if you aren't hitting her cervix and because she is naive ahe doesn't know how to describe it. During a woman's cycle a woman's cervix with get larger and drop lower in her pelvis thus making it easier for your penis to hit it. This usually happens a couple of days before and up to 4 days after her period.

0|0
    0|0
  • She could have a problem. Probably see a doctor. Cyst on ovaries can cause pain during and after sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes