Could I be pregnant?

so my boyfriend and I had sex today. after he ejaculated we cuddled for a good 10 ish minutes. then we did it again without him going to the bathroom. is this a high risk of pregnancy?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you don't know the answer, you shouldn't be having sex. How would you like to stay home every night for the next 2-3 years taking care of a baby?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's only just happened them millions of little sperm have got a long swim ahead of them until they are even close to its ending up with you being pregnant

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

so I should be in the clear? there's no chance?

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

🤙🏻cool

• 4 d ago

More than likely you are not pregnant if he didn't come inside you and your using contraception

• If he came inside you and no method of birth control was used, then there is a possibility of you becoming pregnant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean... If there's no condom for either time, then yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • Did he ejaculate inside you

Are you on birth control

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

not inside, the first he did in a towel the second time on my stomach. and yes I am on birth control but I recently just started taking it it hasn't even been 2 months

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

Better hope*

• 4 d ago

There may have*

Goddam auto correct

• Yeah.
    That’s why you use protection 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Did he ejaculate inside you or out

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you using protection?

0|0
    0|0
  • How cum whenever I ask sexual questions they always get removed

0|0
    0|0
  • If you didn't use protection, then you certainly are. I'd recommend an abortion or something, the dysgenic trend is already too prominent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Condom, no condom?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you’re ovulating then yeah you can easily get pregnant

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

what does that mean?

• 4 d ago

If you don't know what that means then you definitely shouldn't be having sex

• 4 d ago

Well if he came inside you while you’re at your most fertile time then yeah you can easily get pregnant unless you’re on birth control

Recommended myTakes