Why won’t my boyfriend have sex with me when I’m drinking and horny?

More like tipsy and I told him I wanted to have sex. And he’ll deny me when we go back to our place. He’ll make out with me sometimes eat me out but won’t have sex with me Why. We’ve been together for over a year and half.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don’t know why? Kinda strange. Usually women get more horny and lose some of their inhibitions when they are drunk. Best time to fuck! I personally would eat the hell outta your pussy and put a big cock in your mouth for you to suck the fuck out of while I licked and fingered that hot little pussy. Then I’d roll you over and wear that pussy completely out until you begged me to stop tearin that add up!

2|0
    0|2
  • Because he's smart enough to realize you're drunk and possibly not in the right state of mind. So rather than take advantage of you, he rather have sex with you when you're sober, not tipsy, or you can recall what he's did to you the next day- smart guy!
    Seriously, good for him, you should be glad he's not the type of guy that wants you when you're tipsy or drunk.

0|2
    0|0
  • To prevent any rape accusations. Also, it's best you are conscious and in control of your senses rather than drunk.
    He has his reasoning though. Just let it be, or y'know... Ask him, because he can give you a much better explanation than we can as it is his own personal choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he feels uncomfortable having sex with you at that time because you are not making your decisions fully coherent

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesny want you drunk. Try having sex when your not.
    Some guys dont want a woman to think he is taling advantage of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is not been nice to you as you have your needs as well

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he respected you too much to have sex with you when you drunk, maybe he want sober sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's respecting your boundaries when you're drunk and can't consent.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be illegal for him to have sex with you in ny state

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

I’m from CT which isn’t far... why?

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

No I was already drinking we didn’t have a sober discussion about it

• 2 d ago

Therefore technically you haven't consented to him doing anything

• Have you bothered to ask him?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

I touched upon it once a while ago and he mentioned I was super aggressive one night that was it

• 2 d ago

Well, he might not be emotionally prepared for intimate sex or he might be concerned about birth control.

• That's weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he doesn’t want to catch a rape charge.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Exactly my thoughts

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

Dating? try married to... as a friend of mine discovered!

• 2 d ago

Ok sorry.

• Have you ever had sex with him

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Uh yes

• 2 d ago

Ok I was just asking that's all, maybe he's not giving it to you because you are tipsy drunk or something like that

• Ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • cause he's a responsible guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Something is wrong in him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you could accuse him of rape and he would go to jail. Even if you actually consented.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend is boring. Dump him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

He’s not boring and I like him

• 2 d ago

Maybe he really likes you but when you’re drunk you say and do stuff that bothers him, but he’s afraid to bring it up for a variety of reasons. I assume you still get horny and have good sex when you’re not drunk.

• 2 d ago

I’d hope he’d like me after over a year but I don't know he mentioned I’m more aggressive. But yea our sex life is fine in general!

• He is turned off

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really strange. Usually guys love to fuck women who've been drinking.

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe he thinks he is taking advantage of you during that time and doesn’t want to get in trouble

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

But if he’s already going down on me and I said I wanted to he can’t be taking advantage

• 2 d ago

He must have his reasons, maybe it’s not fun for him to have regular sex with you in your buzzed state

Recommended myTakes