In cases of rape. Are there many cases where you can blame the victim?

• Yes, sometimes it's the girls fault because the girl makes a stupid and naive decision
    Vote A
  • No, never
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• NO, NEVER, EVER, EVER!!!
    Really? You think it is a girl's fault, if maybe she is dressing seductively, and maybe she drinks too much, and 'makes a stupid' decision, like assuming that guys aren't going to rape her?
    So the children, molested by the priests in the Catholic church, were just 'stupid and Naive' believing in the Faith, their 'Holy' Priests?

Come on, seriously? People need to have some sense of respect for one another!!
    I am saying this because one of my dear friends was probably one you would try to rape!! She was an alcoholic, and she made A LOT of bad choices, and I was frequently with her, when she went out, as she was like my baby sister that I never actually had, so I watched over her, after she got beaten up, one time, for not letting some d-bag fck her!!
    I got into some fights, a few times, when some thought it was OK to touch her, in a way she didn't want.
    Even if she makes bad choices, and does something stupid, doesn't mean she should be raped, or assaulted!! What idiot can justify that?

0|0
    0|0
  • There have been cases of infants being raped.

time.com/.../

If you can honestly tell me that it was the child's fault, I will never be able to see you as a human being EVER.

2|0
    0|0
  • Okay, nobody of any gender should ever be blamed for being raped. You should try to keep yourself safe and make choices to try avoid ending up in such a situation, just like anything we all do to keep safe from any other form of danger, but sometimes these things are unprecedented and unprovoked. In any case, if a person is raped, the only person to blame is the sick fuck that commits the crime. There is literally nothing keeping you from NOT raping somebody.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I walked down an alley in Compton, Calif wearing a string bikini I wouldn't expect to walk out the other end unmolested. Sometimes you just got to do due diligence.

0|0
    0|1
    • 5 d ago

I mean yeah, protect yourself and avoid danger for sure, but that doesn’t in any way excuse the rapist. No matter a person’s clothes or vulnerability, it literally costs you nothing NOT to rape them.

• I've met woman who are so terrible that when they get raped I think in the back of my mind "they deserved it." For example - I knew one woman who was dating three married men at the same time and using a fourth guy for money so when she got raped - I was not surprised.

0|0
    3|0
  • Not blame, but definitely have no sympathy for, and for me it's precisely when the girl has always fantasized about getting raped, treating it like a pleasant and erotic experience, and even requesting her previous partners to become pretend rapists, clearly making light and a mockery to the real-life victims.

In such a case, I really don't care that she got raped herself.

0|0
    1|0
    • 5 d ago

‘Rape’ refers to having sex forced upon you without your consent. If the women you’re referring to have rape fantasies and ask their partners to role play as rapists with them, then that contradicts itself. That is not rape. Maybe they’re into the thought of being dominated or incapacitated or something, but it’s a complete paradox to ‘want to be raped’. If you want something, that is consent.

If a person was raped, they did not agree to it. They did not want it. I understand where you’re coming from, but I’d just like to point out the misuse of the term ‘rape’.

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

Hmm yeah I disagree with you there, still on the basis of what actually counts as rape or not. I get what you mean, but actual rape victims and people with ‘rape’ fantasies are mutually exclusive. You either want it, or you don’t. It’s a bit of a tough subject, but yeah. Anyway, it was interesting to hear your thoughts, I hope we both gained something from this exchange? Have a good day

• 5 d ago

@greengeese All good, I think we did. Thanks for your input :)

• It is always the rapists fault. It is his decision to rape. BUT I think women do have a responsibility not to put themselves in danger.

0|0
    1|0
    • 5 d ago

Lol yeah. Those dumb 13 year old girls wearing hijabs walking down the street. So irresponsible

• 5 d ago

Walking drunk half naked through a bad area is never a good idea. A rapist doesn't want to sit down and have a debate about a womans right to dress as she pleases. He's looking for an excuse to rape.

• 5 d ago

Funny. Women wearing turtle necks who are completely sober are also raped.

• Let's stop putting women on a pedestal.

As a big, scary-looking black man, I know I should not dress like a thug or act agitated around tiny white people and cops. Doing so would put my life in danger, due to people overreacting.

See that? I make a conscious choice to keep myself out of harms way.

No, there are obviously plenty of rape victims who should have been safe at the time of the crime - I'm not talking about them. There are, however, numerous stories of women doing stupid shit in terrible places at like 4am... without a gun...

If you REALLY have to go for a jog before the sun comes up, take a gun, a tazer and some pepper spray. That goes for both men and women. Don't do stupid crap where no one can see you.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think so in most cases. Probably you could blame a victim if they went out with a guy whose a know rapist.

0|0
    1|0
  • Blaming a victim for getting raped, only makes me wanna rape those stupid bastards!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Coz there are other reasons besides what you mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally impossible with legitimate rape

1|0
    0|1
  • no never period

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes