25 d

Men, if you saw women walking around topless what would your reaction be? Women, if you saw a man walking around shirtless what's your reaction?

As a woman when I see a man shirtless it doesn't phase me. If he's attractive i may check him out but i don't stare, I don't have the urge to go play with his nipples, and I don't get wet at the thought of wanting to f'ck him. At most it will make me smile and I go on with my day.

I happen to believe men in general have a much stronger reaction of seeing womens boobs that sexually excites them. They have different hormones that make them have more sexual urges than women in general.

What do you think?
23 d
Thanks all that answered the question and didn't use it for their own agenda.😎
23 d
_Tou24che_1 You feminazi agenda isn't welcome here. Move on slut. Go show your titties for equality.
42
7