1 mo

When you have erotic dreams, do you usually ejaculate (in real life) and/or orgasm?

Also please answer these polls: Do you prefer masturbation over erotic dreams, and if so, why?
Assuming you wouldn't feel unpleasant sexual tension, would you rather give up masturbation or sexual dreams?

For this poll specifically: When you have erotic dreams, do you usually ejaculate and/or orgasm? By "ejaculate" I'm referring to real life, in that you need to clean up afterwards because you ejaculated in your pants.

I usually both ejaculate & experience pleasurable orgasmic sensations
I usually ejaculate, but don't experience the pleasurable orgasmic senastions
I usually experience pleasurable orgasmic sensations, but don't ejaculate
Vote C
Usually I neither ejaculate nor experience pleasurable orgasmic sensations. But erotic dreams are still pleasurable
Vote D
Usually I neither ejaculate nor experience pleasurable orgasmic sensations. And erotic dreams aren't pleasurable
Vote E
I don't experience erotic dreams
Vote F
GirlGuy
34
8