23 d

Why do girls and/or guys have their genitals pierced? Would you ever do anything like that?

Here I go again getting curious about the weirdest things, but do you know anyone that has ever had any genital areas pierced?

Is it only hookers and strippers that do it?

The thought of it makes me want to faint!

Why would anyone want to cut a hole in a perfectly good sexually related body part pray tell?

Is there any mental disorder associated with this, or is this normal?

How can the person function sexually after doing it?

If you have had it done, what area did you have pierced?

OMG! I am like you, the very thought of it sends shivers up my spine. I can not understand why anyone would ever want to do that?
B. YES! I have had my genitalia pierced
C. No, I have never done it but I am thinking about doing it
Vote C
D. YES, I think hookers, strippers and porn stars do this as it is becoming a big thing in their professions now and they want to be current with the latest trends in their industry
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the genital piercing survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
28
18