When you’ve had a taste of the real thing, does masturbation still feel good for you later on?

DizzyDesii
When i had sex with boyfriend #1, it felt good but my body never actually reacted to orgasming. Like i was always extremely wet but i didn't know when i came. The one time i saw it was when we did this closet trick and he shined the flashlight on his dick. I freaked out cause i assumed he came but apparently it was mine. ๐Ÿ™ˆ After we stopped having sex, at 17 my friend guy talked dirty to me on the phone and tried to teach me how to masturbate and introduced me to my clit lmao. My body shook like crazy and i squirted and it felt good but i didn't wanna do it again. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ So i waited til age 20 when i watched hardcore porn for the first time. I started masturbating and it felt hella good and i couldnt stop. I did it like everyday for 2-3 months straight. But i could squirt when doing this. Then i didn't want to do it anymore because i thought it would make me loose ๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyways, i discovered nipple play some months later and used that as my masturbating technique instead of clit/vaginal play. Plus clit play does nothing for me aside from that time at age 17. ๐Ÿฅบ i still couldnt squirt but i rolled with nipple play til age 22. I returned to masturbation briefly by phone sex with potential boyfriend and squirted a time or two. Then it was back to nipple play until i broke my 9 year celibacy and had sex with boyfriend #2 ๐Ÿฅบ Damn we was fckin like rabbits. I tried to go back to nipple play after but it slowly decreased and became harder to cum from it. It used to help me cum in like 2.5 mins compared to clit play that took like 10-20 min. And ugh my orgasms get interrupted so easily. I mean i can cum easily from my guys moans, but nipple play and masturbation alone dont do shit for me. Even porn isn't working anymore... i fall asleep. Phone sex isn't really my guys thing so I don't know wtf to do. Guess i gotta allow myself to get dicked down ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ by the way this is a general question so answer based off of if masturbation still works for you (not for me). #StoryTime #FeelFreeToList
When youโ€™ve had a taste of the real thing, does masturbation still feel good for you later on?
+1 y
Okay so maybe its still good :D hehe at least when im touchin myself for him ๐Ÿ˜
media.giphy.com/media/12Nj1zPfkYChe8/giphy.gif
30
6