1 mo

Do you think that if anal sex is considered unnatural, oral sex should be considered unnatural?

I think anal sex is unnatural. It is painful for most women, & you can bleed to death. People say to use lube, but the fact that artificial lube is necessary proves it's unnatural. If it was natural, then the anus would make penetration easier by naturally lubricating when a person is aroused, just like the vagina does.

People say that if anal is unnatural, then so is oral. But oral doesn't cause pain, & the tongue is indeed created to lick things, and I see no reason why the genitals of your monogamous spouse would be different. Genitals aren't dirty; they're actually cleaner than the mouth.

I think the clit is proof that oral (at least on women) is natural. The clit has no purpose besides pleasure. Studies show that oral stimulation of the clit is the most effective method to make most women orgasm. Women usually don't orgasm from penetration.

There's no reason to believe that God intended wives to orgasm less than husbands. The Bible actually emphasizes female sexual pleasure more than male sexual pleasure. Wives are only commanded to sexually satisfy their husbands to prevent adultery (Prov 5 & 1 Cor 7), while men are not only commanded to sexually satisfy their partners to prevent adultery (1 Cor 7), but also for its own sake (Exodus 21:10).

So if women usually don't orgasm from penetration, & oral is the most effective way to stimulate the clit (designed by God solely for pleasure) to orgasm, & especially since it doesn't cause pain and bleeding, oral is natural.

What do you think?
I think that if anal is unnatural, then so is oral
I think that even if anal is considered unnatural, that doesn't mean oral needs to be considered unnatural
GirlGuy
53
15