Girls who have breastfeed, do you find it strange when a guy sucks on your boobs now?

Anonymous
I'm a single mother of one and trying to get back into dating. Last night my son stayed at my parents house while I went on a date with a guy I've been hanging out with the last few weeks. After dinner we came back to my house and things got pretty heated sexually between the two of us.

I have not been sexual with a guy in probably 2 years until last night, and this was the first time since having a child. After a little bit of oral foreplay on the couch I got on top of him and we started having sex. It was feeling super good and after only two or three minutes I had already felt like I was about to orgasm. I was literally on the edge of an orgasm when he pulled my tube top down and started sucking on my nipples. It instantly weirded me out and the feeling of the orgasm went away. I instantly started thinking about breast-feeding and had this image of breast-feeding a grown man. It just really weirded me out. I didn't want to tell him to stop sucking on my boobs but I just couldn't orgasm while he was doing it.

Do you ever feel this way when I guy plays with your boobs? Does it weird you out now to have them sucked on by a grown man?
6
3