Why do you think it is more acceptable for men to be overweight than women?

daydreammarie
Before you say its not think about it. You have woman on posters screaming this is how you should look, when I was in middle school and elementary I got teased for being fat when none of the bigger guys were made fun of. My dad comments about getting to big or points out that we have cellulite etc but nothing is said of his weight. Women worry about finding love because its hard to find a guy who doesn't care about weight or doesn't have a fat fetish. We're put on diets, some men get put diets as well but its more common to see a little girl has been put on a diet rather than the little boys, (they are growing and need to eat as such). There are numerous examples I can give but hopefully you get the point: women are expected to stay a certain weight but men can be whatever weight they want people don't bat an eyelash so why do they do it towards women?
+1 y
There maybe a lot of women who are over weight just as many as men but my question is geared towards men not getting hassled about their weight as much as women are.
14
4