10 d

How can I stop her from passing out during sex?

My girl has a heart condition and when she over does physical activities she will get very tired, lose her breath and over heated causing her heart to have a extremely fast paste and passing out.

Its really difficult because i want to make her feel better and give her affection but every time i do i have to be really careful and make sure we go slow but even when she's about to cum her heart beat gets really fast causing her to be sick, struggling to breathe and passing out.

Once after sex she went in the shower and when i checked on her and she was face flat on the floor, this wasn't long after we got together, i was so scared and worried, i wrapped her up in a towel and drove her to the hospital only for her to wake up mid way.

It really scares her, she's in constant fear of throwing up or passing out and it making her so sad and bringing her to tears at times. I've suggested to her about seeing a doctor but she's to embarrassed and down plays it
1
1