Why guys love seeing girl masturbating?

Anonymous
My ex really liked to see me masturbating. When we were still at early stage of dating, He said that i was very2 hot while doing that, makes him instant horniness. One night, we are in bed together, we had sex, and i felt a bit hurt, i was a bit dry, and we took pause.
He said that he likes to see girl masturbating, so i did it right in front of him, spreading my legs, and he was watching me, and was immediately took standing position.
Instant boner, and we did the 2nd round immediately.

Also i was texting with a guy, it was a neutral convo. And led us talking about sexuality. And i only said " yes i masturbated 3-4 a week." And i replied his question again "yes i just did it last night".

He said to me "my penis is very hard now because u saying that", he sent me his penis pic. Its just a matter of less than 1 minute. Very2 fast, i was like "seriously... that fast?".

I mean, whats... so special seeing girl masturbating.
Why guys love seeing girl masturbating?
18