1 mo

One day, your partner tries to make you orgasm by stimulating your vaginal wall (or anus if you're male). What's the likelihood of success?

"The entire anterior vaginal wall, including the deeper situated urinary bladder, periurethral tissues and Halban's fascia, rather than one specific spot, were found to be erotically sensitive in most of the women examined, and 64% of them learned how to reach orgasm by direct specific digital and/or coital stimulation of this area."

Is this accurate for you?
Let's say that one day, your partner tried to make you orgasm (WITHOUT external stimulation) by stimulating your inner vaginal wall, either by hands, penis, or nonvibrating toy.
With your guidance and advice on what feels good, what's the likelihood that they would succeed?

Guys can answer based on their partners' likelihood of making them orgasm via anal stimulation.
My partner would definitely succeed
My partner would probably succeed
There's a roughly 50/50 chance
Vote C
My partner would probably not succeed
Vote D
My partner would definitely not succeed. I need something else to orgasm
Vote E
I can't orgasm (during sexual relations) in general
Vote F
I don't have the sexual experience to answer this question
Vote G
GirlGuy
20
11