27 d

Which is more pleasurable: clitoral or vaginal orgasm (or, if you're male, penile or anal orgasm)?

also please vote: One day, your partner tries to make you orgasm by stimulating your vaginal wall (or anus if you're male). What's the likelihood of success?

For the sake of this poll, "clitoral orgasm" is primarily sparked by stimulation of the external clitoris, whereas "vaginal orgasm" is sparked during stimulation inside the vagina (via penetration of some sort, such as by a hand, penis, or toy).

This poll is for people who have experienced both types of orgasm. So if you haven't experienced both a vaginal and clitoral orgasm (or penile and anal orgasm if male), then choose the last option.
clitoral (or penile if I'm male) is much more pleasurable
clitoral (or penile if I'm male) is more pleasurable
they feel the same
Vote C
they're different but equally pleasurable
Vote D
vaginal (or anal if I'm male) is more pleasurable
Vote E
vaginal (or anal if I'm male) is much more pleasurable
Vote F
I don't have the experience to answer this poll
Vote G
GirlGuy
25
10