27 d

Girls, do you communicate your sexual preferences to your partner? Guys, would you try to oblige her desires if she communicated them to you?

For this poll, "sexual preferences" refers to the activities that bring you sexual pleasure.
I communicate my sexual preferences /// I'm a guy, I would definitely oblige her desires
I mostly communicate my sexual preferences /// I'm a guy, I would try my best to oblige her desires
I somewhat communicate my sexual preferences /// I'm a guy, I might oblige her desires
Vote C
I don't really communicate my sexual preferences /// I'm a guy, I probably wouldn't oblige her desires
Vote D
I don't communicate my sexual preferences /// I'm a guy, I wouldn't oblige her desires
Vote E
I don't have any sexual preferences
Vote F
I don't have the sexual experience to answer this poll
Vote G
GirlGuy
26 d
Studies consistently show that about 2/3 of women orgasmed in their most recent sexual encounter. It's interesting that the percentage of women selecting "I communicate my sexual preferences" is very close to that percentage.
40
6