1 mo

Guys who are willing to date trans women: would it be a turn off for you if she prefered you stay away from touching her penis because of dysphoria?

Guys who are open to date transgender women:
this question is specifically directed to you.
( so not to guys who already know that they are not open to date trans women, but to guys who feel they may want to give it a shot with the right trans woman ).

Would it be a turn off for you if she prefered you to steer clear from touching her penis, because it would cause her dysphoria?

If she prefered adhering to the man-woman genderroles in the bedroom, would that be a turn-off for you?

With man-woman genderroles I mean you doing anal on her and her giving you blowjobs and handjobs and you sucking her breasts.

Would you be disappointed if touching her penis was off the table?
Yes I would be turned off if I couldn’t touch her penis, because what else is the point in dating a transgender woman over a cisgender woman.
No, it would not be a turn off for me to not touch her penis because I consider myself heterosexual and if I were to date a trans woman it would be because she is feminine enough and the chemistry is there and I wouldn’t care about what she has between her legs.
It’s equal for me, as long as she feels comfortable in her body, I will accomodate to her requests
Vote C
I would prefer not touching her penis. That would give me a more heterosexual experience. Touching her penis would feel gay to me.
Vote D
GirlGuy
1