29 d

What's your total score on this short 12-question scale?

Add up the numbers for your responses to each question (the scale between 1 and 5, with the meaning being given to the right of the question.)
For example, #1 is "I experience sexual attraction toward other people." The right side says that if this is "completely true" for you, answer 1. If it's "completely false", answer 5. If it's somewhere in the middle, choose a number in between.
#2 is "I lack interest in sexual activity." The right side says that if this is "completely false" for you, put 1.
#5 is "I find myself experiencing sexual attraction toward another person"; if your answer is "always", put 1.

So, basically follow this pattern, & pay attention to the scale provided on the right side, & answer all the questions according to the scale.
Then, add up all your responses.
What's your total?
Meaning of the results:
"The total possible score is 60, but researchers have established that 40 is the cut-off point for asexuality. In the original scale validation paper, they found that this cut-off captured 93% of self-identified asexuals (i. e., 93% of them scored 40 or above); it also captured 95% of sexual persons (i. e., 95% of them scored below 40)."

You can read the study itself here for more information.

What was your total?
0-10
11-19
20-29
Vote C
30-39
Vote D
40-49
Vote E
50-60
Vote F
I didn't take it
Vote G
GirlGuy
39
10