6 mo

Is my girlfriend sexually assaulting me?

I should preface this by saying a few things. I hate cuddling, the feel of the closeness makes me very uncomfortable. I also hate letting my girlfriend be dominant in the bedroom. This has been a struggle for her because both of those things are very important to her. Somehow she found out that if I’m a certain amount drunk I become very cuddly and kind of submissive.

Here comes the cruz of the problem. For the past two months on the weekends she’s been getting me to this drunken state (I black out pretty easily so I trust my girlfriend to take care me when drinking) and has been using this to get me to be very cuddly and affectionate. She has videos of me being all snuggled up with her and begging for me to never let me go, she also showed me a video of me crying because she go up to get snacks and I missed her cuddling so much that I was crying (embarrassing I know). She also told me how I beg her to take control in the bedroom while in this state. She says I even asked her to put her finger somewhere where I specifically told her she could never put it, and that I loved it. She absolutely loves this part of me and looks forward to the weekends just so she can get her cuddly boyfriend.

I told her this is sexual assault and that I would never consent to this had I not been drunk. She says I’m using being drunk as a way to not take responsibility for actually being emotionally and physically vulnerable and enjoying that closeness with her and that she plans on continuing to do this. Her friends agree with her and I obviously can’t tell my friends because that’s embarrassing so I need to know who’s right. Me or her?
6
11