What is the youngest age that a girl should ever have a baby under even the very best circumstances?

laurieluvsit
So many girls want to, AND DO, have babies at very young ages. I think this question is so important to ask and to get young girls to be thinking about before they make that decision... DON'T YOU?

I am not talking about age of consent or financial concerns... those 2 concerns are swept aside anyways by any young girl desperate to have a baby she can call her own. I have seen this way too many times to be told otherwise! And some countries have ridiculously low age of consent anyway, especially middle eastern countries where men can marry extremely young girls and impregnate them and even have multiple wives.

This question is about her body's physical ability to have one, but even more important... her mental ability!

Like how young is her body able to have a baby physically and how young can she mentally handle the choices and responsibilities that come with having the baby.

Please share your views on this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT question! ... PLEASE!
A. A girl's body is capable of having a baby anytime after she reaches puberty and if she desperately wanted a baby, she would be able to handle it mentally because of her tremendous love for the baby
B. Yes, anytime after puberty her body could handle it but she must reach full adulthood like 18+ before she would be even close to being able to handle the mental requirements and responsibiities of having a baby
C. No, that is a myth, a girls body is still not ready right after puberty, there is still more physical development required and certainly more mental development!
Vote C
D. I think no yonger than 14
Vote D
E. I think no younger than 16
Vote E
F. I think no younger than 18
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comment below, or just open the "Teen Pregnancy" survey, I am very passionate about this subject!
Vote G
GirlGuy
121
68