Is it wrong for me to cheat on my girlfriend with the girl who bullies her because my girlfriend wants to wait until marriage?

Anonymous
So I've been dating my girlfriend for a couple months now and I'm cheating on her behind her back, and I think I'm right to do so. So my girlfriend is a virgin waiting until marriage, I lied to her about how many women I slept with so she would date me. I always liked the feeling of a virgin pussy, I've already fucked about 10 virgin high school girls by getting them drunk enough at parties I convinced them to go to, and they consented to it while drunk which is not rape in my opinion, also the legal age is 16 where I live. But this one I want to keep, mostly because she works a good paying job and I don't feel like working. But while dating her there's a girl who constantly gives her shit for being a virgin and calls her things like "boring prude" and says thing like "your man is better off with me because I'm a fun slut", and she was right. I found her on Instagram and we got to talking and next thing I know I'm inviting her to my girlfriends apartment and having dirty sex on her bed while she's at work paying the bills, and I don't regret it. In fact I'm right to do so, sex is fun and waiting until marriage to have it is lame, and I don't want to lose my girlfriend because I don't want to work again, I'm too good looking to be working some blue collar job, she's lucky a hottie like me is putting up with her anyway. So everyday when she leaves for work I invite her enemy basically to her apartment that we share and have her over for 6 hours to have sex all over the place, and when me and my girlfriend do get married and start having sex, I might just keep doing it so I can have 2 bitches on my dick. If she finds out then so be it, she better not cheat on me though, that would be bullshit. And if anyone has a problem with it and think I'm a scumbag, you're wrong because this it a shit post and you've been trolled. Also I'm a virgin myself and is waiting until marriage and people who cheat should rot in hell.
10
3