Is it wrong for me to cheat on my girlfriend with the girl who bullies her because my girlfriend wants to wait until marriage?

Anonymous
So I've been dating my girlfriend for a couple months now and I'm cheating on her behind her back, and I think I'm right to do so. So my girlfriend is a virgin waiting until marriage, I lied to her about how many women I slept with so she would date me. I always liked the feeling of a virgin pussy, I've already fucked about 10 virgin high school girls by getting them drunk enough at parties I convinced them to go to, and they consented to it while drunk which is not rape in my opinion, also the legal age is 16 where I live. But this one I want to keep, mostly because she works a good paying job and I don't feel like working. But while dating her there's a girl who constantly gives her shit for being a virgin and calls her things like "boring prude" and says thing like "your man is better off with me because I'm a fun slut", and she was right. I found her on Instagram and we got to talking and next thing I know I'm inviting her to my girlfriends apartment and having dirty sex on her bed while she's at work paying the bills, and I don't regret it. In fact I'm right to do so, sex is fun and waiting until marriage to have it is lame, and I don't want to lose my girlfriend because I don't want to work again, I'm too good looking to be working some blue collar job, she's lucky a hottie like me is putting up with her anyway. So everyday when she leaves for work I invite her enemy basically to her apartment that we share and have her over for 6 hours to have sex all over the place, and when me and my girlfriend do get married and start having sex, I might just keep doing it so I can have 2 bitches on my dick. If she finds out then so be it, she better not cheat on me though, that would be bullshit. And if anyone has a problem with it and think I'm a scumbag, you're wrong because this it a shit post and you've been trolled. Also I'm a virgin myself and is waiting until marriage and people who cheat should rot in hell.
Is it wrong for me to cheat on my girlfriend with the girl who bullies her because my girlfriend wants to wait until marriage?
Add Opinion