25 d

How can I make him relax while having sex?

I am in a new relationship (3 months into it). I am very attractive to him and i am a very sexual person, but he doesn't seem like that. We kiss a lot and every activity that doesn't include sexual penetration feels amazing.
the first time we had sex it was after one night of kissing because he was too shy to start and i didn't want to put pressure on him. Anyway, he finished in less than a minute and he started feeling a little down. But it was after a prelude of several hours, it wasn't a big deal for me.
The second time I started realizing that he is stressed out. (Every time the penis came out of the vagina he freaked out "oh no. sorry". And this is something so minor, I mean put it back and let's go). After that he seemed to avoid having sex with me and i really didn't know what to do and how to talk to him about it.
Yesterday he wanted to have sex again (after more than a month!!!). I was so happy he was in the mood for such thing BUT the first condom wasn't the good size so I could tell he was starting to freak out again. He managed to put on the second one, but after 30 seconds his erection was gone and he told me almost crying that he is sorry he is so bad at it and that the problem is "he likes me too much". I try to tell him he has to relax and that's all, but honesty I don't know what to do, he wasn't a virgin, he had sex before, we're 22, i can't really understand if it's me and he is not that into me or there is something else.
did this happened to you? what should I do?
7
2