10 d

How many of you women are upset about the way that porn represents your gender as a whole?

I have thought about this for some time, and honestly, I'm surprised that so many women nowdays keep quiet on this issue. In generally, women are represented so poorly by porn and it does seem to frequently impact real life sex expectations.

If the tables were turned, and it was men who were exploited in routine acts that were neither appealing or realistic for me to actually do, and it was 90% women who watched all of that, I would feel pretty insulted as a man. If smashing a guy's balls were all the rage among women and something you saw in every other porn, I'd be frustrated and put off. If every time I turned around my girlfriend was watching some porn that I could never measure up to, or maybe I would never want to, I'd feel pretty insecure and inadequate.

It seems that nowdays, a lot of women have become complacent with all of this. Their gender gets represented like trash in a lot of porn. Violent sex acts, gendered slurs, degrading treatment, unrealistic expectations, etc. Yet, I don't hear much about this from women anymore, have they given up this fight? I believe many of them may either internalize the inadequacy, or miserably try to live up to the expectations of today's porn.
1
4