6 mo

Is this considered cheating, or indicating they want to cheat?

adamjanovic
If a guy who has a significant other masturbates to pictures of other women, particularly if it’s more than once and to one or two women in particular, does that mean he would like to cheat and have sex with her if he gets the chance to? To be clear, I’m not talking about guys jerking off to pics of models in advertisements or female celebs, or even porn, because there’s pretty much zero chance they’ll ever actually meet those women or get the chance to sleep with them. I’m talking about women they know, or actually do see now and then, whether they know them very well or not, and they very well could get an opportunity to try and hook up with them (or at least try to). Or is it totally harmless behaviour?
It’s not okay
It’s totally harmless
GirlGuy
6 mo
I should clarify, I’m not asking this because my husband did it, he didn’t. I’m asking because I found out that this guy I know casually, who is engaged, was doing it to my pics on Facebook and Instagram, more than once. I don’t think his fiancée knows he does it.
6 mo
Okay, the poll is tied, we need a tie-breaker!
10
8