3 d

Why do so many guys look at cheerleaders as sex objects? Does that take the appeal out of wanting to become a cheerleader for many girls?

Why are the words "SEX" and "CHEERLEADER" synonymous to most guys?

Don't tell me it isn't true, you can not say the word "Cheerleader" around a group of guys without having a provocative slur or joke made... you know I'm right guys!

Maybe many girls have no problem with it and know in advance that it is just part of the job, or even like it, but what about the athletic girls that just love it as a sport and do not want to be looked upon as a sex object for doing what they love?
Why do so many guys look at cheerleaders as sex objects? Does that take the appeal out of wanting to become a cheerleader for many girls?
A. Get your head out of the sand Laurie, it's not possible to avoid! When you wear a sexy uniform and throw your legs in the air, that is what happens
Vote A
B. YES! It is just part of the territory when joining a cheerleading squad. In fact, many cheerleaders thrive off of the "sex object" status that it brings!
Vote B
C. I disagree! It is ridiculous that guys look at cheerleaders as sex objects. It is no different than figure skating, gymnastics, ballet or many forms of dancing. Some guys just see any female not dressed in a burqa as sexually provocative
Vote C
D. Yes, many girls that would be a great cheerleader refuse to do it because of the way guys would ogle over them, and talk about them, as sex objects
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Cheerleaders" survey
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion