9 d

Girls, do you like for a guy to rip your tights/pants open if things are about to get sexual?

Thats one of the best scenes in a porn vid. I mean its sexy but id be pissed if its my fave pair lol. Closest I've ever had happen to this was with my first ex. He used to poke his fingers through all my yoga pants to finger me. He'd bust my zippers on my jeans. Lol i really shouldve worn a skirt around him haha. With him, i jardly initiated sex cause we were so young. But once he begged me for it and i tied the drawstring on my shorts super tight.. i told him if he can get the knot out, we'll see what happens. He dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put the string in his mouth trying to get the knot out while mashing his head against the warmth of my pussy. His tongue wetting me through the shorts. It was so hot lol. Finally he went and got a pair of scissors and cut em open. I was pissed lol but turned on same time πŸ˜‚ #FeelFreeToList #SuckSumn #DirtyDesii
8 d
Im weak rn from these rreactions 😂😂 yea if the panta cost more than 20 bucks dont rip shit.
37
22