7 d

Have you ever been with somebody who is really boring in bed that it ruins the whole relationship?

With this girl nearly 3 months and the sex is awful. I’d rather stay at home and just be me and my hand. She is cool but it’s starting to feel like a friendship.

She lies there like a corpse, no oral, no toys, no different position. I had suggest something me and my ex used to do where she would ride a dildo while sucking me off and she was horrified that I mentioned a toy. My ex was amazing in bed she was classy asf in public but a absolute freak in the bedroom and I miss it.

I would never put pressure on her cause I want her to get enjoyment out of it too but I feel like I should end it the only problem is she is making all these plans for us.
Dump her life is too short for boring sex
I would give her a chance to become more comfortable
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
2