9 d

A brothel site disguised as a hookup site?

I had this idea for a "hookup site," but some of the girls are actually sex workers contracted by the site owner. They would be given a steady income, but be expected to eventually bang pretty much every paying male member on the site in their region after they had paid about 100 or so in membership fees. They could quit at any time, obviously, and their official job title would be like "customer service" or whatever.

But the critical thing about their job is that they would not be allowed to tell anyone that they are being paid.

I guess the question is how would I be able to assure both the safety of my girls and the discretion of my customers? Even things like credit card information can get some guys in trouble if the are married, and thus might lead to them refusing to subscribe in the first place. But I need some info on them in case the hurt one of my employees, I need to know where to find them. Anyone have experience with this sort of thing?
9 d
Good points. I suppose i would need to invoke some sort of "stability test" disguised as a matching questionaire, that somehow determines if guys are of the dangerously insecure variety. Then, they can pay as much as they want to, but would never get one of my girls - of course, other non paid girls would be free to join.
3
2