3 d

If you were planning a ffm who would you realistically ask to join?

My pretty good male friend met me on a dating site, we had what I remember to be a great date that nobody wanted to end and we went home together and had some "just ok" sex. The next morning I wanted to go out again (I figured sex the second time might help) but he wanted to be platonic. So platonic we have been, we are great friends that check-in daily and share a ton of interests and he's always telling me I'm perfect (and having me as his friend is amazing).

Recently he asked me to join him and his friends with benefits in a 3some. I don't get why since I assume we didn't date because of the bad sex or perhaps a lack of attraction on his part.

I know finding a unicorn is hard and all (and he knows I join couples sometimes) but it's a fairly weird thing to bring back into a friendship he insisted be platonic. Is this just a bad decision his penis is making?
4
2