1 d

I want to have sex with him but I am too insecure about my body?

I have gained a lot of weight this year and I'm not fit (I'm chubby). Everyone says that I'm fine but they haven't seen me naked (I have floppy stomach and floppy ass). It's so disgusting, I really hate looking myself in the mirror.
I finally started working out intensely 3 weeks ago and going on diet, it's my priority being fit again! My trainer said it's gonna take around 2 months to tone it up completely.
The thing is, I met this guy few weeks ago and I fell in love with him. He is so amazing and likes me a lot and all, we are officially dating. But he hasn't seen me naked yet, he doesn't know I'm chubby. I dress well so it covers it, but once cloths are down I'm afraid he's gonna be disappointed. He is a gym junkie and so fit and handsome, I'm just too intimidated. But I can't postpone it any longer, I want him, and I want him to want me like this. He knows I'm working out and he said I'm looking good. Yes, I look good in specially picked outfits, but he doesn't know how I look naked.
Would it be stupid telling him beforehand that I'm insecure about my body? Do you think he will care much? Does how good sex is depends on how hot a girl is for guys?
8
3