1 d

Would you consider it as a rape?

Hello everyone!

I had a rough night and I want to share my story because I’m not sure what really happened to me.

I have an on-off “sexbuddy relation” with a man, but our meetings only include oral sex and foreplay stuffs since I’m a virgin ( and I wanted to wait until marriage). He knew this, we made an agreement.

Last night, he was doing assjob while I was lying on my belly in probe bone pose when suddenly I felt his dick really close to my pussy. I trusted him, I thought he was about to do a little bit of grinding but then he pushed his dick inside me. I was in shock, I was crying and I tried to escape from him but it took time for him to realize this. He immediately stopped and started to cuddle me, but I was mad, frustrated, afraid so I left the place.

I don’t know what happened, I don’t want to consider it as a rape but I really don’t know what to think about this whole thing.
Would you consider it as a rape?
20
12