28 d

I feel like something is wrong with me?

So, I've always noticed that I don't really need sex but maybe every 2 to 3 weeks. My husband on the other hand seems to always want it. And he is very touchy. I do love randomly touching him too but not a lot, and he likes touching me practically every single time he comes near me. It gets to the point that I get irritated and I wanna push him away but I don't because it would more than likely hurt his feelings and I don't wanna do that. But I know as well that if he continues and I don't pull away eventually he's going to end up wanting sex and I'm not in the mood for it a lot of times. I've started doing it anyway even though I don't want to and he notices that, and he hates that.

But one night I actually told him no and he then told me the next day he couldn't sleep because I had rejected him, so then I did it anyway without wanting to and he didn't like that either and I was confused about what I'm supposed to do. I feel like I should want to have sex just as often as he does and that's basically what keeps a marriage together but I'm just happy with cuddling and talking most of the time. I don't know what to do to change myself. I used to actually want to have sex every single night. He seems to think of that a lot, but after having our first daughter I lost my drive basically, but not all the way, like I mentioned I usually get in the mood every 2 or 3 weeks but that's too long for him.

What do I do?
I feel like something is wrong with me?
10
5