Boyfriend pressuring me for sex. What should I do?

Anonymous
I’ve only been dating my boyfriend for 2 weeks and he keeps pressuring me for sex. I said I want to wait and he has agreed. But he still wants to do foreplay with me. I don’t feel comfortable with this, and want to wait for the relationship to be a bit more stable after a few months before we do foreplay and sex.

I feel like he is pressuring me and not respecting my decision. He says if couples are not touchy feely with each other then they are not a true couple. But I don’t want to rush into it. He had been pursuing me for 8 months before I agreed to date him.

We have already done some foreplay during the two weeks but I don’t feel comfortable continuing. I am still a virgin and treasure my first time. He is 12 years older than me, and has more experience than me. What are your thoughts? Please give some advice.
17
8