5 d

How do I prevent myself from getting attached to my high school crush who I had a one night stand with last night?

Last night I slept with a guy I had a crush on in high school. We aren’t friends just acquaintances. He’s so cool, still is. After he dropped me off I have still been thinking about him

I have become attached to a one night stand before, but I told myself it wouldn’t happen. Now I regret sleeping with him because I like him and deep down I know a relationship can’t start off with casual sex. I learned this from my past flings. I have low self esteem issues and it was nice getting the attention I haven’t been sexually active for a while I think it’s been 2 years but I told him 3-4. I was drunk as well so I wasn’t really thinking straight. I find myself over analyzing our conversation last night

I’ve been single for a while and I feel lonely, so I’m not sure how I can just get over this. Even now I’m starting to feel emotional even though I never shown it to him. I’m unemployed seeking work so I think that makes it even more harder to keep myself busy

I’m not messaging him or anything like that. So I think I’m doing ok right now. I still have low self esteem. I did go to therapy 9 months ago but I didn’t elaborate on it.

Should I try going on a date with a guy? Keeping myself busy? Im unemployed and seeking a job so that’s hard for me to do

I lost my virginity to his friend in high school and I use to sleep with his friend a lot outside of high school past after graduating. I’m kind of paranoid because I wonder if his friend told him about me
How do I prevent myself from getting attached to my high school crush who I had a one night stand with last night?
Add Opinion