11 d

How do guys really feel about bdsm?

For me personally, before ide even had sex, before there was 50 shades of grey, before i had really even learned that bdsm was a very common fetish, it was one of my guilty kinks that i quite honestly didn’t know if it was normal. Now, im comfortable with it, its what i like, it gets me hornier than literally anything else it literally makes me throb. But, im just curious, how do guys really feel about being the dominate one when it comes to sex, frankly i dont think i could be with someone long term that wasn’t genuinely into dominating me. Like i dont know, if a guy actually wasn't really i to it, and he was just going along with it to please me, it would kinda ruin it. What i think about bdsm that is so intriguing and sexy is the part where the guy WANTS to dominate me. And do y'all think its weird? Because im just gonna be honest like i wanna be held in place and forced to cum again and again and again and get throat fucked until yah cum all over me and make me your little fuck baby 😁🤪 share your thoughts please!!!
How do guys really feel about bdsm?
Add Opinion